Friday, February 10, 2006

This is why I am in mental health

Fred Phelps, Baptist preacher and apparently completely unable to be subtle in use of projection as a defense mechanism, knows one thing. God hates fags. The website of his church, the Westboro Baptist Church is not named something catchy like "Westboro Baptist Church" but rather godhatesfags.com.

I don't understand what a person like this, or those who follow him thinks about all day. Most of us think, "I need to get in the shower," "Did I leave the iron on this morning?" or "I'll get flowers on my way home." But to be animated in this way, one must be supremely preoccupied with one thing. Stopping the fags.

Protesting soldiers' funerals in order to make sure the mourners know that God killed them because they defend a country that harbors homosexuals is apparently the entire point of this movement.

So now several states are trying to enact legislation to prevent these demonstrations. Here is the story.

States try to block protests

1 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Blogger zmanzero said...

just saw some of those protesters on tv news. wondered who was behind it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home