Tuesday, January 25, 2005

A theme developing

I am beginning to see a trend here. I think I am going to make it a running theme on the blog--to call attention to how wacky and out of the mainstream the left gets on a daily basis. I read a post on DU tonight entitled "F*** YOU Feinstein!!!" Here is the text from one of the responses.


"She needs to be dumped!!!!

As a Californian, I am thoroughly fed up with that DINO. Isn't there some way we can get a nomination for someone else next time? I highly doubt it and that's another thing I'm good and sick of, the inability of the Democratic party to replace Dems that suck. Look what happened with Davis! We should have had the opportunity to come up with someone better than him."

I want the left to keep going in this direction. For Dianne Feinstein to be considered a sell out or too far right is CLEAR EVIDENCE that they have lost their minds. In the "class" department, Dianne Feinstein is the polar opposite of Barbara Boxer, even though they basically stand for (and vote for) the exact same policies. So again, I cry out-- PLEASE MAKE YOUR WHOLE PARTY THIS WEIRD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home