Monday, October 30, 2006

Last try on this topic

At the risk of turning this blog into a one-topic rant, I will bring one more of these articles and then quit until after the election. They just KEEP COMING!

I woke up this morning, went to Townhall.com, and there it was on the homepage. Yet ANOTHER article by a republican, pinning their hopes on a reaction to the New Jersey Supreme Court decision. Like a poor kid who lives in an apartment building and asks their parents for a pony at Christmas. The parents, not wanting to hurt the child's feelings respond, "maybe."

Here is Star Parker throwing her hat in the ring on how saving heterosexual marriage will be the galvanizing, last minute rallying cry for us.

To the columnists I say, please stop writing this stuff. IT MAKES US LOOK CRAZY! It plays into every stereotype that exists about mean, hateful republicans.

Just remember, I will be voting republican, like I always do, while holding my nose with the other hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home