Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Everything is Pathology Now


So, most readers of this site do not know that I am a very picky eater. I usually can find one thing on a menu that I like, but generally I have a very limited diet. I don't like chunky stuff (think onions, tomatoes, pretty much any type of sauce/soup/caserole with chunks of vegatables). Can't stand it when people make mashed potatos and ruin them by putting garlic and such undesireables in there. I cannot for the life of me figure out what nuts, carrots, pieces of strawberry or cocnut are doing anywhere near, in or on a cake. Why would someone take green beans, cook them and THEN ADD WALNUTS to the dish? They should just eat cat poop. Anyway, you get the picture.

Well, now apparently I can say I have a disorder.

Here is the website complete with a discussion board/support group for Adult Picky Eaters. My God.

Eventually, everything will be boiled down to pathology. No one's quirks or idiosyncracies will just be "a funny thing about so and so." There HAS to be something wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home