Tuesday, November 21, 2006

'08 Prediction Unveiling

Ok, so I am usually wrong about these. I predicted that Jack Kemp would run and win against Clinton in 96. I predicted a McCain loss against Gore in 2000. Those are the only pre-primary predictions I have ever made.

But, for fun, here is what I think for '08:

Guiliani/Romney

vs

Hillary/Obama

Guiliani will win.

Rudy is already campaigning, and has managed to get his name all over the talk shows. He REALLY REALLY wants to be president. The party will force him to nominate someone way more conservative than him, so he doesn't try to take everbody's guns away. If not Romney, somebody else.

Hillary is too divisive. She will try to hold together the same coalition of conservative dems and wackos that helped them take over congress, but it will fall apart.

That's what I think anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home